Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A note on lameness (my own)

If you are one of the eight people that might actually know this blog exists and somehow remember to occasionally check to see if I have actually deigned to write something about what I've read and can still stand it, first off, I thank you.

Second, I owe you some reviews. I believe there are four books I've read and one I'm hoping to finish shortly that I need to add to the blog plus reviews from older annual lists that I plan on adding. The rub is I've either been too busy to post or when I sit down to write, I'm utterly uninspired. Bear with me as I try to find center since I seem to have books coming out the yin-yang.

Now, back to your regular programming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yap, yap, yap. Just post some book reviews, blog monkey.