Thursday, March 08, 2012

Build A Better Bookmark...

...and the world will beat a path to your bookshelves?  

We shall see if this happens but I'm so intrigued by the Albatros bookmark.  Let's be honest.  I've nothing against the bookmark as it exists. It is a perfectly functional piece of equipment that has served me well with thousands of books.  I think what I like about the Albatros is the thought that went into the design, making the bookmark practically sexy (Yes, I used 'sexy' and 'bookmark' in the same sentence.  Who woulda thought?).  As well, the idea of innovation as regards the bookmark is something I would have never pondered.  Big ups to its creator, Oscar Lhermitte. 

After watching this video, see if you're not as excited about this as I am:

The Albatros bookmark will hit the market in a month or so and I am anxious to try mine out. 

No comments: